Friday, February 12, 2010

25 &1/2 Weeks...

Okay so I gave in and took a picture for you all. This really is the only pitcure I have being pregnant except for one in December. I'm not a big photo taker of myself as it is, but here you go me at 25 1/2 weeks. I wish I had some ultrasound photos to put on here. We went to our 3D ultrasound appt. about 3 weeks ago and didn't have much luck. The baby had her head covered between her knees and was holding on to her feet so her arms and knees blocked her face. The tech. tried for about 20 minutes to make her move around, but she wouldn't. I see she already has some attitude. The funny thing was that about 15 minutes after we left the Dr.'s I could feel her move completly around. Ugh. Crazy girl. O well! She's doing great though, really healthy and moves around all day. That's my favorite part of this whole pregnancy is to feel her move around. I joke with Joe that she already loves music because when I'm at home or driving around I'll turn the music up loud and sing and she moves around like crazy! She's already learning some dance moves in there :) JK. Hopefully I can get a picture of her posted soon.

4 comments:

Charlton and Kimber said...

Rachael you look so cute! Glad to hear you are doing well.

The DeBoer's said...

Ah, how cute. You look great girl!

Sarah said...

SO UNFAIR to look that good when you're expecting! Could you be any cuter? Congrats! So happy all is going well! Can't wait to meet her!

Derk and Ashley said...

Hey Rach! How are you feeling these days? Ready to have this baby? You look absolutely darling and I hope you guys are doing well!