Friday, March 25, 2011

Yeah Kentucky!!!!!


What now people....Kentucky beat Ohio...Yeah!! This is for all you that gave me crap about putting Kentucky up in my bracket..(no names mentioned....JOE!!). Ya Joe convinced me this year to fill out bracket for there competition at his work. And maybe, well ok, I just don't know much about any of the teams. But I had a feeling that this would happen. Kentucky beating Ohio. Joe tried to convince me otherwise. All I have to say is what now! I knew it! Ya we're are definitely having a Kentucky vs North Carolina party on Sunday.So long N. Carolina........

1 comments:

Derk and Ashley said...

Haha! This so makes me laugh! Who would have thought! My bracket is all jacked up...I had Kansas winning it all...better luck next year for me, but good luck to you this year! You still have a fighting chance! Glad to see you back in the blogging world! Your little family is darling!