Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bitter Sweet Tears....Aub has left for College:(

So this Friday I went up to help move in Aubrey to her new apartment in Logan, along with my Dad, Mom, and Bailee. I can't believe summer has gone. It went by too fast! It was fun to be there with Aub and help her set up her room. My emotions were up and down that day, more like this weekend. That night after hanging out together as a family one last time before she left, I cried all the way home and until I fell asleep that night. I thought the tears had run dry until I started this post. What can I say, I'm really going to miss ya Aub!! But I'm so excited too! Gosh, with how hard this has been you would think she lives out of state and far far away. I know Logan is only an hour away, but still, she's my baby sister:( I think it's hard to be the oldest because I remember so much of all my sisters and growing up. I love them all so much! I love ya Aubrey, have fun in Logan!!

4 comments:

Wood Fam said...

you are such a sweet sister. I would feel the same about my sisters too.

Betsy said...

What we need to do is you me and Mal go up for the weekend and see Aubrey, Robyn and Kenzie! We can have a girls weekend!

us said...

Rach You made me cry when I read this post the first time. I miss aubs too.

McKayTroop said...

I'm with Betsy- let's go for a girls weekend. I know from experience (having had 2 younger sisters go to USU) pretty soon you'll be crying because you'll with it was you up there! But it is sad not having them around so much anymore!