Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Good old Yellowstone...

We love our Yellowstone trips!! We were able to go over Labor Day weekend and it was so nice to get away and relax. It was such nice weather and we all had a great time. Three days was just not long enough!

The view from our camp ground, "I Loop". We stay here faithfully every year. It's so beautiful! This lake is Yellowstone lake and just down that hill/path my Dad docks his fihing boat. So all we have to do is walk right out of our camp ground to go fishing. I went out this time with my Dad and uncle Brett and caught some nice 4 to 5 pounders, I don't have the pics unfortuntly.

Joe and I walking around some hot pots at old faithful.


Us standing by our famous tree. Ever since I was little and can remember our family has been staying at this same camp ground and we always take a picture by this tree. It is so large now! It's crazy to think about how many times we've come up here. Too many to count!



Megan (Aub's Friend) and Aubrey dressed up like young forest rangers at the gift shop.




Part of the group waiting for Old Faithful to erupt.





2 comments:

Ryan~Eryn~Kenna~Maegan said...

i've never been to yellowstone- i cant wait to take my girls there! looks like you had a great time!

Brandon & eLissA said...

Hey Rach! I found you guys through Matt and Alicia! Your trip looks like you had fun!