Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This past weekend we took Oakley and my sister Bailee to Black Island Farms. We took the hayride and picked some pumpkins to carve. Oakley loved the pumpkin picking part but not the hayride. She had her arms clenched around me and burried her little face in my shoulder the whole time. I couldn't figure out why she didn't like it. She loves the kiddie rides at Lagoon and has no problems with those, but for some reason hated this. Maybe it was because it was dark? I think if she was able to talk she'd tell ya her favorite part of the night were the slides and corn box. She would've played in that corn box all night if we would've let her. She had a little melt down when we took her out. (I can't believe these melt downs are already starting. Thought I had a little longer till those came). Later Bailee and I carved some pumpkins and roasted some seeds. (my favorite part).

1 comments:

Brooke Cushman said...

You Mattson's are so cute!