Friday, October 21, 2011

We're back....

So it has been forvever since I been on here. I literally haven't been able to sign in to my blog since April. It has taken me this long to figure it out. After hours of reading blogger help forums and leaving help messages I finally figure it out. So much has happened since then. I couldn't possably recap the last 5 months. So I'm just starting fresh from here.

Oakley is now 17 months old (Ican't believe it!). This stage is so much fun. She's such a smartie pants. She has learned her alphabet letters AND Sounds! Yes, this is true. She watched Leap Frog Letter Factory in a one week period and now knows here letters and sounds. I continue to have her watch it along with others and I can't believe how she picks the information up so fast. All day she spouts out letter sounds and even looks for letters as we drive in the car. For example, we went to Hobby Lobby the other day and I swear she acted like a kid at disneyland. We hung out in the parking lot while she stared at the sign on the building and said all the letters a couple times through. And yes, she waved buy to the letters after we left. So Cute! People were walking by laughing at how cute she was. She loves to dance to anything playing on the radio, tv., store intercom etc. That girlie has some good moves and kicks (or so she tries).

Joe and I are doing great. Just staying busy between work and play. For those of you who don't know we're having another baby. A Baby Girl! I'm 18 weeks along and due March 30th. So we've just been trying to get things together and prepared for her to come. So much to do....but my goal is to keep this thing updated. So more post to come.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

While we are saddened Austin's B-ball and Ft. Ball team is shy another member now.....we are so happy for you guys....good thing we know you make adorable girls! Congrats!!!